Probiotics are living microorganisms that co-exist with the human. Different from pathogenic microorganisms, probiotics are beneficial, sometimes essential to health. For example, the intake of probiotics can increase the number of beneficial bacteria in the intestine, maintain the dynamic balance of intestinal flora, and enhance gastrointestinal health.
Creative Enzymes has established a specialized production site for freeze-dried probiotics and provides custom probiotic formulation. Our probiotics products include Lactobacillus, Saccharomyces, Bifidobacterium, Lactococcus, Streptococcus, Leuconostoc, Bacillus, etc., covering food science, nutrition, microbiology, bioengineering, fermentation engineering, and other fields.
- Traditional fermented food
- Scientific research and development
- Independently developed and patented strains
- Identification by independent third parties
- Freeze-dried probiotics powder
- Probiotic health food
- Probiotic solid beverage
- Yogurt, bread, and baked goods starter
- Drug development for intestinal diseases
- Nutritional supplements for animal feed
- Four-layer coating technology to ensure the highest stability of microorganisms
- Highly efficient freeze-drying technology to ensure the best activity
- Resistant to light, heat, stomach acid, and bile salt
- Hundreds of billions of bacterial production powder
- Perfect production and quality control system
- Advanced equipment (high-density enrichment fermentor, vacuum freeze dryer, three-dimensional mixer, high-efficiency packaging machine)
- Formulation development: formulation design, formulation optimization, custom development
- Processing and production: single strain powder, multi-strain mixed powder
- Document support: product testing report
- Packaging support: custom packaging, packaging planning, market analysis
Creative Enzymes is a professional and experienced supplier of probiotics. With the trust of thousands of industrial customers, we are happy to serve you with the most satisfying services. To get more information about our services, please call 1-631-562-8517, e-mail us at email@example.com, or use our online inquiry form below.